Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Where did the time go?

I can't believe Tuesday is almost over! The weekend was just not long enough and this week has been unusually busy at work and home. Jarrett was in Orlando for business Monday and Tuesday. Amelia's 4th birthday was Monday. She spent it at the vet with her sister. Mimi had a dental and Belle had to have some blood work. Mimi had a tooth pulled and spent the night being absolutely pathetic. She seems to be feeling much better tonight and is enjoying snooping out the open window.

The weekend was interesting. Jarrett and I dropped the horse blankets off for laundering. This is only the first round of blanket washing. I have three separate levels of blankets for Frosty. Everything from a thin mud sheet he's wearing now to a super heavy blanket for those 20 below zero winter days. On Sunday I had my riding lesson. We decided to see if Frosty would jump. We had only ridden him over some small stuff right before I bought him and he has not had any training as a jumper. Let's just say it started rather poorly. He refused the first jump and then I fell off :( I haven't fallen off in a VERY long time and it was a little painful. Luckily, Christy, my trainer got on him and schooled him over a few jumps and he calmed down and figured it out. I got back on and finished the lesson on a very positive note. He was jumping small cross rails and we did not have any more refusals. This was a big step in the right direction.

I also found a new tasty food this weekend. It is called Better 'n Peanut Butter. It is WAY healthier the regular peanut butter and I think it is just as good. It is a lot sweeter but I like my peanut butter on the sweet side.

I haven't been to the gym in a week, so that's were I'm heading!

No comments: