Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Weird

So the vet checked out Frosty for foot issues, ring worm, and his leg bump and found NOTHING wrong with him! They could not get him to limp while she was at the barn. The weird fungus thing already started to go away, and the bump he's had on his leg for awhile now is not bothering him and therefore not worth messing with. He, unfortunately, was a bit of a butt head and was a little pushy with the vet. I'm planning to get him a rope halter to work on his baby issues.

I'm off to the gym tonight. I have a doctors appointment in the morning and weigh-in tomorrow night. I'm predicting a small loss...maybe 1 pound. I've been good with food this week, but I haven't made it to the gym as many times as I would have liked.

On a side note, it is 78 degrees today! Mimi got to go out and play ball and Belle even joined in to bark and bite her sister. It is suppose to rain the rest of the week and be nice again on Sunday.

No comments: