Monday, June 30, 2008

Work it girl!

I had a mostly lovely workout this evening. I rode my bike to the pool (5 miles). I was pleasantly surprised that the drivers this evening were courteous and other then a wicked head wind slowing me down, I rather enjoyed my ride. I swam for about 35 minutes. I did (x meters). Honestly, I have no idea how far I swam. I swam until I was tired and the pool started to get crowded. I have issues remembering to count things or watch times. I then ran for 1.5 miles on the Avon Intermediate School track. It was nice and cushy! I finished by biking the 5 miles home. Okay...almost biking 5 miles home. I blew another tire tube turning onto 100N. I am starting to get really pissed. This is the 3rd tube since I bought the bike two weeks ago! Yes - I checked my tire pressure before I started my ride. No - I did not hit any holes or anything silly like that. Needless to say, I will be going back to the bike shop on Wednesday to get a new tube and find out what the heck is going on.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

yeah, something seems funny with blowing that many tubes. i hear they make tires with kevlar in them and they are really tough. probably expensive too. i can't, for the life of me, keep track of my swim distances either!