Monday, July 7, 2008

Yawn

I am really tired after a super busy weekend. The horse show was great. I had a wonderful time and ended up with a 5th place ribbon. We had a bobble on the cross country course when Frosty ran out on jump #10. He saw the jump but spooked at the jump judge sitting in a lawn chair that was initially out of his line of sight when we turned the corner. Stadium jumping was completely clean and I got the best dressage score I have ever had. All in all, a positive experience.

I managed to drag myself to the pool today for a nice swim. It was around 600 meters. I had to call it quits a little early because I was starving and it was getting pretty late.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

yay! on getting to the pool. did you ride your bike there? congrats on the best score ever!