Tuesday, August 5, 2008

11Things About Me

Sara inspired me to share a peek into my life. I don't have the patience to come up with 100, so I'll start with 11:

1. I met my husband Jarrett at Purdue. We were in the Purdue "All-American" Marching Band together. He played trombone and I played clarinet. We marched next to each other in the famous "Block P" formation our sophomore year.
2. I had mono in college. It was horrible and I swear I've never been the same since.
3. My favorite book is From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler. It is a novel by E. L. Konigsburg that won the Newbery Medal for excellence in American children's literature in 1968.
4. I miss my dog Belle every day. She was the sweetest most loving animal ever.
5. My job involves unimaginable quantities of baked goods. No, I don't eat them and yes I wear a hairnet.
6. I hate to drive.
7. Pink is my favorite color followed closely by red and blue.
8. I want to own a hobby farm. I have no interest in making money, but I would love to raise goats, chickens, and cows and have room to keep Frosty.
9. I love to read. I rarely have time to sit down and enjoy a book, but when I do, I finish them in record time.
10. I would love to someday live in Wisconsin, Canada, or Ireland.
11. I am very impatient.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh yes, I am super impatient! What do you do for your job? I don't think I could handle baked goods.

Michelle said...

Ireland is GORGEOUS! I wouldn't mind living there either. I kind of hate driving too.