Thursday, July 24, 2008

Warning: Food Content Ahead

I read Sarah's blog yesterday and felt the need to share my own foods laced with crack:


1. Diet Crack..I mean Coke - I have weaned myself to a mere two 12 oz cans a day.

2. Cheap Mexican from my favorite hole-in-the-wall with questionable sanitation :) I always order the same thing: #16 with a cheese enchilada.

3. Ruffles

4. Oreo's - I literally have not had an Oreo in 3 years because there is NO WAY I can control myself around them. If purchased, they will be devoured in no more then two sittings.

5. Cinnamon Toast Crunch - In a former life, I may in fact have devoured half a box of this crack laced creation for dinner...Hey, I'm not proud of it!


The bad thing is last night I had the vivid dream about Dairy Queen Thin Mint Blizzards. I woke up at 3:00 am to take care of the dog and could not stop thinking about them. I have never experienced a food dream before so I'm hoping they go away. For all you peeps who know what I do for a living...donut nightmares don't count! ;)


I did work out last night:

Swim: 650 meters

Run: 2 miles


We cheated and drove to the pool because Jarrett and I got home so late from work. I probably will ride my bike for awhile tonight since it is a beautiful day in central Indiana.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I wish my ice cream incident last night were a dream :) Great job soaring forward!

Sarah said...

Oh man, now I want some Oreos. ;)