Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Spinning Wheel

I got to try out my new tires today! Jarrett decided I needed to upgrade my bike tires to something a little more durable. The roads in our area are less then pristine and the tires that came with my bike just could not take the abuse. I'm going to reserve judgement until I ride over to my pal Cyndi's place this weekend, but on my little 11 mile jaunt to the pool and back, they survived.

Ahh...the pool. My nemesis. I learned to swim as a child, and evidently have learned to sink as an adult. Seriously, I do not recall being such a poor swimmer. I did 650 meters in roughly 24 minutes. 90% of the time I was doing the breast stroke. Not the fast stroke in world, but at least I don't feel like I'm totally out of breath the entire time I'm in the pool.

I am going to attempt to go to the barn tomorrow night.

No comments: