Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Update

So last week, I committed to trying to run in the morning. It hasn't happened...yet. I am NOT a morning person. I use to be, but then my sophomore year at Purdue I came down with mono. Ever since then, I have struggled to get up in the morning and require a minimum of 8 hours of sleep to feel adequately rested. Regardless, I'm slowly inching my alarm clock earlier each day to try and trick myself out of bed. I think when the sun starts coming up a little earlier it will be easier. I have, however, walked/jogged three times in the last week during the evening.

Last Thursday I got my 10% key ring from Weight Watchers. It was nice to make that milestone...again. This is actually the second time I've lost 10% of my body weight, but Weight Watchers doesn't recognize the weight I lost when I was doing the program online. It kind of stinks, but I understand why they do it that way. If I loose any weight this week it will be a miracle. I ate WAY too much over the weekend. I did choose healthy foods, but I ate too much. This was my first real fall from the wagon and I have managed to hop right back on as of Sunday evening.

I'm getting ready for another jaunt to the Hoosier Horse park on June 8 for some cross country training. The mini goal is to loose 3 pounds before then.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Congratulations! I found your blog through Jarrett's, and he mentioned you were using WW with great success. I can't wait to keep up with your progress...it's really inspiring to see someone who's actually making it work. Have a wonderful Memorial Day.